Hey guys here is another ECMP 355 video blog for you! This week we’re looking at Coding.
If you want to take the easy way to Master Ed Tech you can play my Scratch game here.
- Check out Mashable’s 10 Programming Languages You Should Learn Right Now
- View the full Mario Maker Video
- Cave photo courtesy of Pixabay
- Let’s Teach Kids to Code- Ted Talk
- Painting Photo Credit: Joybot via Compfight cc
- Building Blocks Photo Credit:jaywood_uk via Compfight cc
- Super Computer Photo: FP-6000 Super Computer, 1966 by SaskPower on Flickr
2 thoughts on “Maybe I Could’ve Created Super Mario Brothers®…”
Thanks Alex!! Congratulations on becoming an Ed Tech Master. Do you think that you would enjoy Mario Maker? What do you think of a game about making game levels?
Love this video Will! I was a huge fan of playing MarioKart: Double Dash on my Gamecube. Until now, I have never had to think about how I was able to make Toad and Toadette race, drop bananas, or shoot other racers with turtle shells. Also, I love the maze game! Although it was a challenge, I am proud to say I was able to complete all three levels and become and EdTech Master.